Birchbox December 2014


Another day another box but this time I won't get the rage I got with Glossybox as this one has really pleased me with fair size samples and full sized products from luxe brands and a full sized exclusive coin purse.
A real happy Christmas box from Birchbox.


Eslor firming collagen day cream 10ml (worth approx. £5)
According to the card this is infused with hydrolysed marine collagen and it will give skin a plumping boost.
This cream has almost a baby powder scent to it, which is odd, and has a primer like feeling on my hand when I tried it on there although it left it feeling soft.
Be nice to try though and at 10ml it is huge with really luxe packaging.


Eyeko fat eye stick smoke £8 (full size)
This is a black eyecrayon which can be used as either a thick eyeliner or smudged on the lid for a smokey eye.
A nice size and it is soft on application and is well pigmented.


Electric hair electric hydrate shampoo 30ml (£2.10)
This is probably going to give me one or two applications of this shampoo and I want to see what it is like as it is supposed to be great for dry hair. My hair always needs moisture and so this product is a good fit for me.


English laundry signature for her perfume
I love this perfume and have had it in the past and have a rollerball of this scent.
It has a delicate floral scent that is really girly. A lovely scent for me.


Models own varnish (amethyst) 14ml £5
This is full sized and was the item where we were allowed a choice and I decided to pick this shade as it was a beautiful blue purple shade with glitter.
Very festive and I love blue nails.
A lovely velvet feel top on the nail varnish too which is a nice touch to the packaging.


Benefit cracker item
This final beauty item was in a cracker and is a tiny benefit high beam. It is so diddy and I will use it as it seems to be a nice liquid highlighter on my pale skin.


Sophia Webster purse £25
The final item in the box is this coin purse. The price given seems high but it is a nice size and has a striped back and this half blue half leopard front. A useful item and a great extra.

So, there is my box and I really really love this great mix of skincare, nail varnish, cosmetics, shampoo and accessories. 
In general I love my birchboxes and look forward to the four more months of my six month sub.

x-J-x

If you want to sign up you can use my link here and we both get 50 birchbox points, worth £5, to spend in the birchbox shop.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Love ME Beauty September (Beauteco) 2013 box menu One

Memebox giveaway

Lovelula may 2014